Why do I feel hangover all the time?

why do i feel hungover all the time and i do not drink i was wondering if you would have any ideas why i feel hungover all the time, and i do not drink. I have felt like this since i had treatments for melonoma about 2 years ago. I am also on cymbalta 90mg for fibromalgia that they also diagnoised me with, and i think they are wrong. If you have any solitions please send them my way, because i hate feeling so crapy.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
funny I should find this... I am looking for the same answer. I have been on 60mgs of cymbalta for 3 years and I felt hungover too! Some days are worse than others. SO...I decided to drop the cymbalta and I have been weaning myself off of it for weeks. I am down to 15mg every second day. I also take synthroid and I have stopped that too. I sleep better, feel energetic and that hung over, headache, cold and no energy feeling is gone! I have been having the occasionnal dizzy spell BUT it beats needing a nap in the afternoon only to be up all night! I am taking vitamins and supplements to aid in the transition and think it will take 3 months to get all that crap out of my body. Friend, I think doctors freely diagnose people with fibromialga, then give them pills. I hope you find some answers, good luck with your health!