Why do I feel fine one minute and exhausted the next ?

i feel fine one minute the the next feel exhausted from littliest task like wking step to the kitchen then my heart beats fast whats that about im scared I m 37 year old female 135 lbs 5 3 gained 15 lbs in 1 year i feel fine one minute the the next feel exhausted from littliest task like wking step to the kitchen then my heart beats fast whats that about im scared
Asked On : Sat, 30 Apr 2011
Dear Diaz,
Thanks for choosing Health care magic as a forum to get answers to your queries.
Do not sit over your symptoms at home and think too much about them as it might actually increase the intensity with which you feel them. Your symptoms by themselves dont reveal anything and you should talk to your General physcian about this..it could be anything ranging from tiredness due to weight gain to a hormonal imbalance to a fatigue syndrome. SO what you need to do is get your self assessd by your physican and get a thorough evaluation done. Please do let us know about what you did and what your GP suggested..

Hope you start feeling better soon Diaz

Smriti Sawhney
Clinical Psychologist
RCI Reg no -A12344