Why do I feel a burning sensation while passing urine after having sex ?

Im an 18 year old girl and lost my virginity 7 days ago. We did not use a condom but he pulled out before ejaculating. The next night we had sex again but with a condom this time. Both times were pretty sore and now I keep on urinating frequently and can t seem to hold it in anymore, it burns a little aswell. What is wrong? My vagina also feels irritated on the inside--sort of itchy. Could I have a yeast infection? Or bacterial infection?? PLEASE HELP I M REALLY SCARED!
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011