Why do I experience wavering or shaking sensation in environment? Why is brow twitching?

Occasionally I feel slightly wavery for want of a better word. As if there has been an earthquake and I am looking to see if anything in the room is moving - and it s not. Sorry, hard to explain. Has been happening for a couple of months. Also - don t know if it is related, but right eye brow has been twitching - like when you are tired - on and off for a few month.s Any thoughts please? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Aug 2013
Hello and welcome to health care magic,

You seem to be having giddiness and this needs to be evaluated further. The twitching may also be related.
In any case you need to get a full ENT check up. You should get an audiometric assessment along with CT of the brain and temporal bones and get back to me with the reports
You must also make it a point to consult a neurologist

hope this helps

Dr Sriram Nathan