Why do I ejaculate quickly? Why do sperms come out too soon?

Hi. I am 30 Yrs of age and I am about to get married in a month of time, but I think I have a sex problem which is that it ejaculates quickly,it will not last for long time with which I fear that I may not b able to satisfy my wife, I only have a month of time, so is there any possiblity where in I can get treated and can have proper sex with my wife at the time of my mariage, I dont know what its called I mean whether its Premature Ejaculation or what I donno but the sperm comes out too quickly. can u please reply to me ASAP.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012