Why do I eat slate pencil? What will be the effect? Affect married life?

i eat slate pencil and it is like monthly more than 50 unable avoid this practice and some times i feel like if i wont eat then something is missing and might be just to make myself busy.please let me know the side effects of eating slate pencil and specialy is is going to be a problem for my married life in email id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
Eating slate pencil is a symptom of iron as well as calcium deficiency.
you must take iron as well as calcium supplement intra venous to control it.
your diet also contains more iron & calcium.
you should take anti worm medicines as slate pencil causes worm infestation.