Why do I discharge bright red spots and mild cramping ?

I have been having bloody discharge with bright red spots mild cramping but not due for a period till the end of this month
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
plz write some more details,as per given symptoms it showed as intermittent spoting which need no worry at all
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
First possibility is you are having your periods early. Second possibility is that it is a mid cycle spotting which can be due to rough sex or injury or some cervical problem or just inciedental. If the periods are early then you need to have hormonal therapy to regularize it.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal