Why do I always hear a sound in my left ear ?

hello sir.this is kamalraj. i am 22 years problem is some sound is always hearing in my left ear.what can i do. anything solution ?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Oct 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Kamalraj
the condition what you are suffering is known as Tinnitus, causes are many starting from Ear wax, otitis externa, Otitis Media, Inner ear disorders like menieres disease, noise trauma-
please avoid using ear phones or blue tooth headset.

General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.This condition of ringing/buzzing in the ears is called as TINNITUS.The causes may be ear wax,viral,very loud noise like gunfire,septic otitis media,head injury,Meniere's syndrome,anemia etc.Must consult a ENT specialist for diagnosis and treatment.Good luck.
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
this is known as tinnitius,,according to ayurveda it is a vata imbalance.and called karan naad,,,please visit ayurveda center near you for that ,,many of mine patient of same problem is treated through ayurveda ,,there is ear drop of patanjali yogpeeth ..baba ram dev best and effective medicine ,,,
take care