Why do I always feel that someone is watching me ?

hi sir i all ways feel that someone is watching me and when i do some work i think what other think for my work especially plz help me
Asked On : Wed, 31 Aug 2011
hi,thanks for query.You must be having fear of something.At times when your confidence shaken due to some event this can happen.Only thing you need to do is,to start believing in your self.Avoid staying alone for time being,talk to your friends and keep your self busy all the time.This should help.In case of severe problem you may need to take help from a psychiatrist.
wishing you good health.