Why do I always feel like a girl ?

i am a 23 yr old male although i was born as a boy but i felt like a girl right from the age of 4 or figure is completely feminine but with no breast development and i feel like wearing girls clothes all the time and my penis size is quiet small please kindly help me
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Welcome to HCM

Good Day
In testicular feminisation the person looks like a female in all ways. You do not have it. You need to visit a Psychiatrist if you feel those feelings. If you have any problem in your body like no armpit and pubic hair then it could be hormonal problem due to probably chromosomal disorders, but nothing is confirmed without medical examination first.