Why did the doctor not tell details of the injection given to the patient ?

ALLERGY - Respiratory . Hello, my uncle (65 yrs) has been having sinusitis for the past 30 years. About 6 months ago, he had a new consisting with a bit of cough + phlegm building on his throat . So far, the meds that my uncle was prescribed until now wereAerius / Telfast / Clarinese / Xyzal. Recently, he was given ampules for own injections (daily) just in case his allergy got worse. The doctor that prescribed didn t want to let us know the meds ingredients. So far, after getting the injections, my uncle s allergy was getting better. But we re curious WHY the doctor didn t want tell us about the meds. Our question, is there such thing as INJECTION medicine intended for allergy purpose? Also.. recently, my uncle was prescribed with another meds -- Singulair, on top of those meds above + the injection meds. Please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Feb 2012