Why did regular period turn to spotting? Trying to conceive. Any sign?

Hello I have a question I have regular menstral cycles every month my last men cycle was march 31 2012 and ended on april 5 ok this month it startedd on the may 3 andd I consesited of 1day regular kind of heavy then the next day it was spitting and only when I wiped that lasted for 2 days then it turned into brown spots my stomach has been hurting for 2weeks and my husbandd and I have been trying to concieve since my daughter was born on april 2 2012 we have a 4 years old and a one year old can u please help me
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012
The decrease in the blood flow during the periods could be due to anaemia or due to mild hormonal changes in your body. As long as you are getting periods regularly, there is nothing to worry. Taking iron supplements will be helpful.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal