Why did my pregnancy tests come negative and now positive ?

I had a + preg test 6dpo and from then had faint tests negative tests and dark tests all over the place. I saw a nurse on sunday (14dpo) and preg test came back negative, she had a feel and a listen said it sounded like my period was about to start ( hearing period rather confused me) so i m now 18dpo and i have still had cramps and random aches , nausea . did another test and got a faint positive again! where do I go from here? It s so confusing!
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare magic forum
Why dont you just wait for your periods . Doing tests frequently will only create anxiety. Faint positive could be due to early pregnancy, if the kit used is past expiry date, If you are taking infertility medications , and a few more conditions. Wait till your meses date. All d best.
i'm now 4 days late and was told by the nurse to do another if AF didn't arrive