Why did my legs wobble for no reason? Related to high BP, high cholesterol, diabetes?

When I get out the car after driving for only a few minutes, and walk briskly, say across the parking lot to a store, before I get all the way to my destination, my legs begin to wobble a bit and feel a little weak, my vision greys out a little and I just feel in a fog for probably as long as 20 seconds. Then I m fine. It is not exactly a head rush feeling like when I bend over and stand. I am 69 and take meds for high blood pressure , high cholesterol , depression and diabetes . Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012