Why did my abdomen bloat around navel area ? Am I pregnant ?

My girlfriend is 19 years of age...recently she was in stress....she did not sleep for 2 nights...and after that her abdomen started to bloat around navel area....I am very tensed...what could it be...she is also having light headache on forehead..and eyes....please help!!!!..we had sex on 15th March....she had taken ipill on 16th March before 24 hours and had bleeding(which got heavier later) starting from 29th March 2011 which lasted upto 5-6 days.....she had her LMP before taking ipill on 5th March 2011......could she be pregnant???.....I am very tensed....why is she bloated??.....
Asked On : Sun, 17 Apr 2011