Why did it skip a day my period, Is this normal ?

I just started and it was here for a day, then not really the next day, now I believe it s back again. Why is it like this?I know periods are irregular for about the first 2 years but why did it skip a day,Is this normal!?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
yes it is normal. That is what being irregular means! it may be like that for a while. No worries, it will pass and you will start to have it on a regular basis. Make sure that you mark down the dates somewhere so you know when to expect the next one. it will help you to gauge your regularity and what not.