Why did everything I ate tasted spicy for a while? What the tiny spots on fingers?

A few days ago,almost everything I eat,including candy,tastes super spicy.Later that night,my hands and feet began to hurt very badly.the bottom of my hands and feet were pink/red,tingly,electric type pain.Really mostly in my fingertips and toes.Its 2 days later and it s only gotten worse.Especially when I wake up in the morning.Its too painful to zip a zipper or tie my shoes.And now there are tiny red spots(not bumps)on my fingertips and toes.I am a 34 year old female.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012