Why did I lose interest in studies? Why am I frustrated? Does hypnosis work?

hi i have a problem when i was in school i was very good in studies i got 80% in 10th std i took science stream and in 11th std i failed i was very careless about studies bunking lecture not even studying in exam days and i gave 12std private exam but i failed in one subject because i didn t study it properly and i m getting frustration now because 3 month later is my exam there are many confusion in my mind i have hear that about hypnosis does it work really
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012