Why did I have palpitations after food? Why shortness of breath?

Hello Doctor, i could feel my heart beat all the day and it palpitates after food, early morning when i wake up and so.. i do have shortness of breath most times in a day,. i get burping sound very hear to my heart whenever i feel hungry :-( i went checked with a heart speacilist here, the reports are normal. after few follow ups i was asked to go for upper endoscopy i went checked with a doctor here and i was diagonised with
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012
Jan 2013
Do you have undergone ECG, 2 D echo and coronary angiography?
If all investigations were normal, then have you gone for electro-physiological study of heart and holter monitoring ?
What was their reports?
Yes.. burping may be related with gastric problems and you should go for endoscopy.
You may have gastritis and in severe form peptic ulcer disease.
Have you gone for thyroid profile and serum electrolytes level? what was their reports?
Other possibilities may be hyperthyroidism, pheochromocytoma, mitral valve prolapse, panic attacks.
If all relevant investigations are normal, then you should go for psychiatrist opinion.
Get well soon,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava