Why did I get sick with sweat and blurry vision?

Hello- This morning when I got up for work I was in the bathroom putting makeup on and I started to get kinda get sick than started to heat up than see white spots until everything went black. I managed to get seated on the toilet I tok of my shirt and when I was about to loss concious I asked for he window to be open te colded air helped so I laid on the floor than I got a big rush of warmth I started to sweat heavy but my vision started to come back I left a puddle were I was laying but when I went to stand it started all over again so I called in and returned to bed now I m scared to move and walk around in fear it wil happen again what is going on with me?
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012
you have gone through syncope it is a usual thing and don't worry . but if happens again then u should consult a physician and have some medical checkups. so a pathology can be ruled out. thanks