Why did I get my periods so early ?

hi i m geeta and im 24 normally my period cycle is 30 day but this month i got my period 10 days early that means 20 day of cycle what is the problem please tell me and its hepppen first time.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Dentist, Implantology 's  Response
Nothing to worry.It has got lot of influence on your stress and some medications as it is hormonal.Anyhow if the problem is chronic then you may consult a gynaecologist.
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
well not to worry much some times happen ,may be harmonal ..u should contact some gynaecologist soon and must have hb,tlc,dlc,rbs,urine r/me..this would help in diagnosis