Why continuous pain in pelvic area? Do I have mild endometriosis? What about the cyst?

Hi, I have been experiencing continuous pelvic pain every day. It tends to occur around my ovaries and is either a dull ache or intense menstrual like cramps. I have had the coil inserted in last may during a laparoscopy in which i was diagnosed with having mild endometriosis . This has solved the irregular bleeding I had been suffering from for over 12 months. However, I still have daily pain which results in me taking co-codamol every day to remedy it. I am afraid that I may have some form of endometrial cyst on my ovary although all previous cysts were burnt away before. Any ideas would be appreciated, although i know you can only speculate.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012