Why can't my cousin move her hands and feet when the MRI reports denote absence of osteomyelitis and tumor mass ?

my cousin is having problem moving her hand and legs Dr advice her to MRI Finding Degenerative changes in vertebrae and disc At the level of C3/C4 there is broad based posterior disc bulge and spondylitic ridging causing significant pressure on thecal sac and exiting nerve. Minimal spondylitic riding posteriorly noted at C4/C5 and C5/C6 causing impingement on thecal sac. No syrinx in the cord. No evidence of osteomyelitis . No tumor mass is seen. Normal paravertebral soft tissue structure. Normal cranio - cervical junction.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011