Why can't I hold erection? Why do I cum in seconds? Why not enough discharge?

Hello Doctor, i was going through website and i found you most reliable research center internationally. I would like to take advice from you as i was feeling some sexual problem and i am not sure ether they are physiological or practically i am facing this. My age is 36 years and now i am going to marry in few months and would like to share my history with you as well. When i was 24 years old i was diagnosed Chariocorcinoma cancer and my one testical was removed and i got treatment through Chemo Therapy . After one year treatment i was declared free from problem and since then i am not having any medicine or any sort of treatment. Now once in a year i go through my blood tests of AFP and Beta HCG as recommended by my doctor. This was my history of ailment and now i want to share what i am feeling from few months and want to get your expert advice either i need some treatment or i just need to focus on my upcoming married life. there are few things which i would like to share with you. 1) I am not able to hold my erection for a longer time until and unless i keep jerking myself. 2) I took lot of time to get erection if once i get discharge . 3) i have done lot of masturbation and oral sex for which i doubt i am facing this problem. 4) i am very much addicted to net porn pics and when i watch those pics then i can spend three to four hours with slight strokes and i cummmm after a long masturbation, but on the other side if some girl hold my dick i just cummmmmmmm with in few secs but it all depends upon the situation. At times i carry on oral sex for a long time around 1 hour but on few times i come so quickly while girls strokes me. 5) One more thing i would like to share that when i am not properly erected and girl try to give me blow job or she give me hand job i cumm very quickly but if i have spent little time in oral sex and have got proper erection then i can spend good enough time in bed. 6) When i cumm after long foreplay i have good enough count of discharge but if i simply masterbaute even after 15 days i do not get that much count of cummm. This is my whole problem and i hops now you will be in better position to understand my issue. I am looking for your expert opinion either i need some treatment or this will improve later on. Regards,
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012