Why can my wife not conceive? Why discharge happens quickly after intercourse?

Hi, I am kamran from middle east. i got married one and half year ago. i dont have a baby yet because i spend only two months with my wife. Following are some questions if you can help me. 1. I am getting discharge very quickly around 50 to 60 seconds in first intercourse. But if i statrt second intercourse it will take 10 to 12 minutes. 2. A normal men has to start second intercourse on same day after how many minutes.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear kamran nothing to worry as you have been with your wife for 2 months only for any couple it is thought that as they get strated the married life immediately wife shud get pregnant.we give at least the husband and wife to have sex regularly for one year and it doesnt result in pregnancy then to think over it,be relaxed. dont doubt about yourself. early discharge is common in newly marrieds it gets settled as you understand each other sexually . finally any healthy man can repeat the sex after first in younger age its matter of minutes as age advances the next session of sex takes longer time to get strated varies frm individual to individual.