Why bottom lips swollen from inside, gums red? Went for deep tissue massage to reduce stress

Inside my bottom lip is swollen, inside only, only notice it when I look inside my mouth in the mirror. No pain, once in while my bottom lip will tingle. This has going on for 3 days now . The gums below it in the middle are very red but I keep brushing them to try and make it go away.The only thing I can think of is I went to have a deep tissue neck, upper back, shoulder massage the night before and when I came out I noticed my sinus area on my face was a little dry looking like she pushed out toxins or something. I am not on any medication but was told to bring my blood pressure down 3 weeks ago, first ever time, Im 50. So Ive been dieting , lost 8 pounds in 3 weeks, trying to decrease stress as Im anxiety prone so went for the very hard deep tissue massage and now I have this weird swollen inner lower lip and Im not sure why ?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012