Why bleeding occurred after masturbation?

A.A............i have only masturbated last night with my boy friend.and and there accured bleeding soon after that and slightly till i remembered that soon after i felt pain during boy friend left me....i m confused and tensed that whether there r chances of pregnency or not??????????? plz help me and reply me soon
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012
If you know what you are speaking is correct , I am sure you will not get pregnant.
Whats your age?
Did you have any penis petrating you during this last night. Then what do you mean according to you is masturbation?? did he ejaculate into your Vagina???
if so how long it stayed before if you cleaned at all???
Give a few more details of last nights episode how long you were staying with your boyfriend?? or have you any loss of memory of the event??
Any way check your urine after sometime.