Why arm cracks at the rotator cuff after breast cancer and removal of lymph nodes ?

After breast cancer and removal of 3 lymph nodes my arm has not been the same after breast cancer my arm cracks at the rotator cuff. I have pain in my arm and my hand is stiff and painful I have to open and close hand to crack a feel alittle better. I have had two infections to the same arm after surgery a year apart. It really bothers me the constant pain an having to move my arm to crack at the shoulder and elbow. What is going on and what can I do?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011