Why are the periods delayed while all my pregnancy test are negative ?

:) why oh why? why my temperature still high?! when my period come?! on March 19,2011 my period was come it ends on March 23,2011 But until today May 24,2011 my period was not come? i had unprotected sex dated on april 20,27,28 but when i took a pregnancy test at home the result was negative but im still confusing that s why on May 21,2011 i go to the obegyne to check if im pregnat we did SERUM but still the result was negative.. today, Im suffering a little bit headace and my underwear is always wet.. If im not pregnat when my period will come? Im 21 years old.. thank you..
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
do your pregnancy test after few days with early morning urine.Is your periods are regular before?DO USG .