Why are my pregnancy tests negative when I have missed my periods and I have many pregnancy symptoms ? 25,have 1 daughter shes 5 :) we have been trying to conceive since the week after my last period ended 27th april. my cycles are 30-35 days.we had alot of unprotected intercourse to try improve our chances and mid cycle also. i got spotting like a light pink color when i wiped only from the 20th-26th may,the week before my period,i have done plenty of tests but all negative,the last one was on the 11th june,am i testing too early? my appetite has gone completely out of control,up and down,flutters like spasms in my very lower tummy where i had my section for baby no.1,numb feeling down there also. overall sick and sore/indegestion tummy,weak,tired and shaking on sat and sunday? im never late so we really hope this is our 2nd baby :) thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
the bleeding you discribe is scanty. if your periods are regular &with normal flow,there is a chance of pregnancy. serrum pregnancy test should clear the picture.
if the s. pt turns to be +ve you have to start harmonal support to baby soon. pl. consult gynac