Why are my periods irregular ?

i had my last period on the 9th of septmber nd not geting this months periods yet m single girl 23 years of age 42 kg. and getting some irregularity from last 3 to 4 months dat m having my periods after 10 to 15 days from my date. is this normal or not? i get v upset if my date passed a weak nd i dnt have my periods nd ryt nw m also gng from this phase plz guide me in this mater i,ll be v graetful to you
Asked On : Tue, 18 Oct 2011
  Anonymous's Response

welcome to health care magic

yes this happens usually due to hormonal imbalance,,heavy work out at gyms,exercises,stress...please consult your doctor for physical examination...include one cup of papaya inyour diet..

take care