Why are my periods delayed after taking Marvelin ?

I am 26 years old. i had sex on 9th of last month later on after 1 week i had marvelon and i got my periods on 26th Feb, now till this time (march 31st) i did not receive my periods. i am i pergnet? if so will did i get my periods on last month? i am confused. please help me
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic.
If previously your cycle was a regular 30 day cycle you should have got periods by 26 th of March.But since till31st you don't have periods so get a pregnancy test done at home in 2 days with first morning sample if the test is negative may be the disturbance is due to hormonal problem or if it is positive then you are pregnant .In either case you need to consult a Gynaecologist.
Thanx Dr. Now i Got my periods.thanks for your comments
Further the tests were negative each time.