Why are my period cramps unbearable after my abortion with diarrhea, low back pain ?

ive got a question. I had an abortion back in april of last year, and since then my period cramps have been unbearable. ibprofen takes it to a dull pain sometimes, but most times it just stays unbearable. I curl up in a fetal ball, and want to die. I have lower back pain , extreme bloating , and gas. usually diarrhea as well all throughout my period. (thats how I know its coming aside from EXTREME mood swings) is this normal? I don t have insurance, and since that abortion I can t afford to see a doctor. I also go to school full time, and cant afford to call out the first 3-4 days of my period each month when I feel like crawling into a hole. Also, I have medium intensity cramps when I m ovulating. Each month, directly in the middle of my periods, I feel ovulation pains (im assuming) especially since it switches sides every month. (left ovary and then right) what are things I should be aware of (worst case scenario) and symptoms I should watch out for? I have a high pain tolerance , but often don t know when too much pain is too much. But, this is getting ridiculous. Please help :(
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012