Why are dilt xr coming out in my feces without being digested ?

I take Dilt XR 180 mg and a few times over a year I have gone to the bathrooms within 3 hours of taking my pill and have notices the 3 marshmellow size pieces of thepill in my stool. I took a pill apart and soaked it in water overnight they contain these same 3 marshmellow size pieces once they swell up. So my question is why are these comming out in my feces when they are supposed to be 24 hour pills?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Thanks for query,
The thing you notice may be of residue of gelatin capsule or it is possible that it may be so called hard pill which comes out without disintegrated in the intestine.
ok and bye.