Why am i not feeling fetal kick at 26 weeks of pregnancy ?

I m almost 26 weeks pregnant with my first baby, and am really worried! I have a front facing placenta so it took me until around 21-22 weeks to feel movement, but when I did it was VERY strong kicks and I could feel them just about everytime I lied down.. and now for the past week, I have BARELY felt movements, and if I do it doesn t feel like strong kicks, just little flutters.. I am REALLY worried and was wondering if this could be caused by a growth spurt?! Also my stomach has been making weird noises the past couple days, like very loud hunger pain noises, even if I just ate? I would reallyyy appreciate if someone would help me out on this one!!! thx
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
hi welcome to healthcare magic
you need to consult ur gynec for further management,if possible go for usg
thank you