Why am i having pregnancy symptoms even though pregnancy tests are negative ?

I m 24 days late, When i was suposed to have my cylce instead i spotted..I ve been throwing up, having brest tenderness, and swelling hands and feet. I ve taken 3 pregnancy test and they all say negative but i m still having these symptoms, And i have no clue what to do. I dont have insurance and the womens clinic says that they cant do anything. I just need advice..
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Pregnancy test kit available today are quite effective and after 24 days if there is pregnancy is has to come positive.You have look for some other cause like any other hormonal abnormality.Take light diet,plenty of liquids.You need to visit a doctor to look for the cause.bye.