Why am i getting the skin discoloration after 2 months of my gallbladder removal?

I had a Gallbladder removal almost 2 months ago. I also had a ct scan done, about a month ago, to check if there are any problems with my liver , and also full blood test, to check for any jaundice . Both came out negative, and doctor said that i m fine. But now, 2 weeks later, i discover that my skin colour is changing, to a lighter colour, no yellow eyes, no fever. Is this normal, and why is my skin colour changing. Everyday i look in the mirror, to see if my skin looks yellow. How do i know for sure when i have jaundice? Very concerned.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012