Why am i getting sudden episodes of diziness after angioplasty ?

I am 64 plus, 5 7 65.5 kg. Had angioplasty five years ago when four bare metal stents were inserted. My recovery was fast and I was back to work within a week. Had chest pains three weeks ago and had another medicated stent inserted. Cardio also found that one of my old stents was 100% open while other three were 10-15% blocked. I Felt better for the next three days but have developed diziness which strikes suddenly (never had this problem before angiography three weeks ago. Underwent ETT four days ago and had no problem. However, iniutially it appeared to me if ETT resolved my diziness for about two days but it started again yesterday. My cardio initially prescribed 75 mg Asprin, 75 mg clopidogral, 20mg isoket retard, 35 mg Vastarel MR, Risek 20 (twice daily) 12.5 mg atenolol, and 2.5 mg Enalapril Maleate. He stopped isoket retard one week later and I have stopped Risek 20 since this morning. Walked this morning 1.5 KM in 18 minutes with pulse never exceeding 82. Shall be grateful for your kind advice as to the cause and whether it is a temporary problem.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011