Why am i getting pink bump all over body ?

Hey. I seem to have a pink bump on my crotch, where my pubic hair is. It is not like a spot, I do get them occasionally but I get them all over my body at different points. It is, however, not sore unless I press quite hard, and it doesn t feel too hard but it doesn t feel like a regular spot. I m rather nervous. It seems to be coming from the hair but it doesn t have a head on it I don t think. I shave semi-regularly.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

It is normal to have such spots, it is the beginning oif the hair follicle. U can iignore it if it is not troubling you

Have a healthy living