Why am i getting lower back pain after accident ?

I had an acident sleddin in December. Me and the sled fell 3ft into a ditch going about 20 mph down a mountain. I was knocked out of breath and couldn t move for 1.5minutes. My ribs smashed into my hips and I jared my lower back (I landed indian style on my tailbone in a sitting position). I have been having lower back pain since. It hurts to lift anything over 20lbs and after getting out of my vehicle I am left standing immobile for 30-40 seconds until i strighten my back and it posp in a few places. I have not been to a doctor yet and was trying to get an idea of what might have happened to my spine.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
dear john.. get ur self examined as to the extent of the injury.. u can take arnica 200 one dose in the morning and second dose at night.. for 2 days n report..
its a homeoapthic medicine so safe,sure n faster results..