Why am i getting delayed periods without having intercourse ?

I have been getting regular periods since June 2010 .. this month it's got delayed... I've not indulged in any kind of intercourse nothing at all .. what could be the reason? I have been experiencing a delay in my periods this month.. I ve been very regular in my periods since June. I don t want my New Year to get spoil. I m really tensed please can u guide and or tell me the reason for my delay? I ve not indulged in any kind of intercourse!
Asked On : Sun, 26 Dec 2010