Why am i getting dark brown discharge while on loestrin 30 ?

Hello, I m 16 and I m on Loestrin 30. Last night I noticed dark brown blood in my knickers and then this morning I noticed I was fine. But its now 1pm and I ve noticed more dark brown blood. I ve had sexual intercourse and have had for the past 6months. The last time I had sexual intercourse was two days ago. Why would I be getting this brown blood? I wondered if it was spotting but I ve never had that before but then again I wondered if I was pregnant because the condom split which I was devastated about because me and my boyfriend are always so safe and careful. If anyone could help if be much appreciated. Thankss. Xx
Asked On : Wed, 24 Aug 2011