Why am i getting cramp,breast tenderness and clear vaginal discharge instead of negative result of pregnancy test ?

Hi, i m 40 yrs old, at 5 9 . Two months ago my periods were heavy with some blood clots. Now, this month my period is a week late. I am experiencing cramping, nausea , dizziness , breast tenderness , and some clear vaginal discharge .even food cravings..but the strangest thing is my urine pregnancy test, I took the other day came out u know what could possibly be wrong with me? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 15 Sep 2011