Why am i getting classic pregnancy symptoms but hpt negative ?

I'm having classic pregnancy symptoms such as but not limited to: frequent urination , fatiuge, nausea , stomach pains, and other things. I m having classic pregnancy symptoms such as but not limited to: frequent urination, fatiuge, nausea, stomach pains, and other things. I ve taken several home pregnancy tests and all have been negative but that doesn t surprise me because about 6 months ago on my 19th birthday I was in the emergency room where the general urine pregnancy test was done and it came up negative but when I got home I mis-carried. I don t have money to go to the doctor and I don t want my parents to know. Is it possible for a women to be false negative when it comes to urine tests?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Jan 2011