Why am i getting blurred vision ?

Every once in a while while I am reading or anything that involves looking at something while studying or anything for school my vision gets bleary and I can t see what I m doing. Can this be something wrong where I have to go get my eyes checked out or would getting reading glasses be better?
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011
Welcome to health care magic
blurring of vision is not a good sign ,consult eye surgeon & get it treated after proper investigation.
Wish you speedy recovery
hi.. thank you for your query.. you may be having myopia or hypermetropia.. must get consulted to an ophthalmologist or an eye specialist.. correct diagnosis can be done after eye examination.. take care