Why am i getting a fishy smell in my vagina after intercourse ?

Hey,I am 17.I started taking contraception pills about a month ago,at the moment there r only two pills left out of 21.Recently,i had sex with my boyfriend and he ejaculated in me for the first time.Two days later i started experiencing a bad fishy smell from my vagina,and it was quite strong.I have just finished treatment of candidosis.We haven t had sex since then(2 days),and the smell s going away,but s still there a lil bit.I started using feminax intimate wash and wipes instead of soap.I do not know what can that be,do You think his sperm doesn t match with my vagina or smth?
Asked On : Tue, 3 May 2011