Why am i bleeding heavily after taking plan B ?

Hi, I Had Sex in The Shower While I Was on My Period With My Boyfriend and The Reason i Had My Period Because I Took a Plan B because We Had unprotected sex but since we Had Sex in the shower my period has become really heavy and the day we had sex in the shower I had a huge amount of blood cloths I have to change my pad every 2 hrs &. Wear a tampon with tissue. Do I need to go to the hospital ?
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
Hi, Don't meet with your boyfriend during period. It becomes harmful to you. You must take some iron tonic for a month with some nutritional food also.

Rx, 1) Cal.carb.200/7D/OD - in morning.
2) Puls.200/7D/OD - at night.