Why am i bleeding after workout ?

Hi I m 20 yrs old, 5.6 and 113 lb. I don t have any kids or ever had a miscarriage i am sexually active with only one partner I been with him for 4 years. I have a pretty normal life not too much stress. My only concern is that I done about 50 sit ups on Saturday morning and didn t have any bleeding but when I got up Sunday morning I noticed a little bit of blood but I still went ahead and done another set of 50 sit ups I took a shower and everything was fine until monday morning I woke up sore thinking it was ok but I found I was bleeding again the next two days I was still bleeding even though the soreness disappeared. I am very worried because recently my period changed drastically it whent from being every 23th to every 1st of the month. So I know this is not my period. I would really appreciate some feedback. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
your periods have come soon due to over exercise .you told that after 50sits slight bleeding was there &youdidnt mind it & continued the sits so this yhing occured .now stop doing any sits farther .you will be alright.