Why am I unable to speak clearly even after treating my throat problem ?

Dear Sir, my name is sri ram, age 39, male.. from the past two months i am suffering with throat problem. i am getting cough and sputam.and i am not able to speak clearly. i used roxithromisine for two weeks after that i found little betterment in my voice . but still i am not able to speak clearly. please suggest me what to do to come our from this problem,
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011
hi welcome to health care magic.see you have these problem before 2month so you go to blood test like cbc and sputum examination.and also xray of chest for gargl with warm water 3times a day.also avoid spicy and oily thing.drink plenty of you have job in which you have to use vocal code constantly ? go to any physician for your complaints.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi Shriram ,thanks for query.Please visit your doctor and your self properly examined.Cough since this long needs proper treatment and diagnosis.You should go for blood counts and then if needed X ray of chest.Do not ignore this.Please do not take antibiotics this long,
wishing you good health.