Why am I unable to sing properly of late when I have had sinus problem always ?

I am a professional singer and I've always had sinus problems but lately I been getting dificulty when singing. I find that im struggling when usually I would be quite capable and my range seems to be alot lower than usual. I have difficulty hitting high notes and what was one the easiest think I did have now become one of the most difficult. please help me singing is my life, and my job. I am 42 years old and yes over weight, I have been singing all my life and have an amazing voice. Lately Ive been struggling at the gigs, unable to hit the notes, no focus when I sing, lack of control, breaks between sustained notes. I ve been to the ENT they said that everything is perfect up there and that I have no problems but I can feel it when I sing. My range is not as high as it usually is and I have to push hard when a year ago I was just cruising. Please help me. Matthew
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Dear Matthew

as you are professional singer your voice is your asset, till now you have used lot.
Follow few instructions
dont sing for long time take break
drink lots of warm water
reduce weight
quit alcohol and smoking

What you are getting is known as voice fatigue. consult speech therapist they will guide you